Jun 5, 2011

Me and you

So what's up with me lately
having these multiple wild dreams of you having an affair with some girls. Which in the end busted out in which whether you confessed it out loud or that I knew it eventually in the end.

So what's up with you lately
having all these multiple conversation with me that you're gonna tone up and lose weight and try your luck in those beauty-model/advertisement industry and hitching yourself up with those hot chicks and dumping me?

So what's up with you lately
that has been complaining on and on about me? You ought to do that long ago when we first met instead of now after all these while. And you should have make up your mind long ago instead of hurting me now with your fucking words. Words, your fucking words is poison.

And I ought to know better that I shouldn't trust you.


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments: