Jun 5, 2011

Dull

Life has nothing but work work and work. Sigh

But yeah I've tons to update actually but since I've no any other medium to blog about freely and easily other than this rusty phone of mine its kinda demotivating me to type out long post and such. Sigh when can I get my hands on a new laptop tsk :'(

Anyways yeah life has been work work and working and yet I'm broke as evar. And tomorrow will be one of those bazaar again, will be dating amal <3 my bazaar shopping buddy :) I do hope that I could score me some good bags without giving me the second-multiple times of thought whether I should get or not.

And boo I'm working half day tomorrow till noon so yeah picking up amal after that.


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

1 comment:

N. said...

STORY ESOK WHAT HAPPENED KTHXBAI