Aug 7, 2011

behind bars

saturday was my half day over-time, but it turns out somewhat haywire when i was trapped in my own house with no keys
(i left it at my department in my overall's pocket on friday -_-)
and so i couldn't get to work this morning.

one of my housemate is in the house actually but she's sleeping so i wasnt really the type of person to wake people up just for my own mistake and so my god damn inner dark side says to not wake her up and skip work altogether -_-
and so i texted my supervisor saying that i was trapped without any keys even my life depends on it. and surprisingly she didnt reply and guess what i went back to sleep...until 2.


waking up to lover boy's text and saying that how bad i was not to go to work yadayada cause i was key-less yadayada and so he scolded me for being so irresponsible (yeahyeah) and saying that im a govern(ment) servant and saying that i shouldnt be doing such things following my bad inner desire(?) simply cause this is not the place for me to rebel or whatnot. since i could be giving the whole department a bad reputation since this case could get the whole department into trouble to the higher level and so yes that gave me a slap on my face.

so again i was wondering why the hell my supervisor didnt reply me and turns out that i copied the wrong number (incomplete digit) from my main number (which was credit-less and i had to copy to my other number) this is the problem of having two lines geh orz

and so yes she freaked out and asking me to go to work right that instance since she's afraid it could get us trouble ._.
oh by the way our half-day overtime entitles us for morning shifts 8am-12pm. there is no such thing as afternoon shifts or whatnot for us. and on weekends, its a one-man-show, one person is in-charged  on that day.

so yeah i have no idea whether i could get my overtime claims or not :|

its a record i worked  my ass off from 233pm till 633pm on a saturday woot!

man, i got some nerves.
i dont really portray being a zombie-ish;-govern(ment)-slave now do i.
heh.

No comments: