Apr 5, 2011

And so its decided that I'm now officially attending the fucked up induction course which I loathe and been avoiding all these while not that avoiding its just that I don't really care to apply for it.

now that I'm servicing under different state and there's this particular person in the same intake as I am in the department having all this patriotic eager energy applying for her induction course and with all the generosity and helped me with mine too. And thus the sudden and somewhat efficient surat tawaran came to me for the induction. /sigh

Okay yes I'm all aware that it'll be my lost if I prolonged this so-called induction, my pengesahan jawatan will obviously be dragged on. And honestly I don't really care much. Heh.

Oh it will be from 15th-28th April. That's 14 fucking days! My brain will be sucked out from all the indoctrinating(?). I just hope that I'll be coming back with my brain of mind and not zombie-polluted-ish mind.

On a side note it'll be at Port Dickson Glory Beach Resort. Wohoooo(?) :D NOT.

I'd rather being all stressed up and do my shitloads than being there doing that.

Kbai. I'm gonna cherish every possible moment of my life now.


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments: